Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I am starting to de-clutter my life, and that began with deleting over half of my facebook friends! It may seem like a baby step, but it's really not. It took me FOREVER to go through and decide which 'friends' were ACTUAL friends. If I wouldn't hug you if I saw you, why are we 'friends' on facebook? It's just stupid! But with that accomplished I feel like it's a good start. Briana is washing ALL of my clothes, which feels great. (She needs money! I need clean clothes! It works rather nicely...) I am going to sort through all of them and make three piles: keep, give away, throw out. I've done that before, but I think I'm going to be more rigorous this time. If I haven't worn it in 6 months (and not just because it's out of season...) then I'm not keeping it! I should even make that 3. Or 2. We will see... I bought watercolor paints yesterday with Lynn. It's incredibly relaxing. I think I'm going to start painting more often! Oh, and Lynnie turned 18 yesterday :-). She got her nose pierced! And, we (Lynn, Sam& I) made cake, painted, went to Olgas, etc. I would say it was a pretty quality day that ended with a little bonfire with Briana, Adam Harrison, Lynn and I!

I think that I find out where I will be living at SAU in the fall, on Friday! HOW CRAZY! I move in in about 33 days. WHAT? I am beginning to really get nervous! I think I will be missing my family and my house MUCH more than I realize, which is why I really want to start spending more time right at home for the rest of the month. Which- will be a change for me, considering that I'm ALWAYS out and about with friends. But, a good change, none the less! Well I'm going to go! I will upload pictures from Lynn's birthday soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment